Who We Are:
InPlayer and Deltatre OTT are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
Reporting to the Services Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing testing across platforms and devices
- Covering the life cycle of testing activities, including the preparations of test plans, test scripts, execution of tests, replication of defects, test reporting, retesting and closeout for delivery.
- Researching and analysis of problems
- Reviewing requirements and design documentation
- Assigning defect records for further actions including defect management
- Maintaining effective lines of communication with the regional services director, engineers and project managers, including contributing to test reports and team and/or client meetings
- Estimating the delivery of test preparation and execution activities to meet release targets
- Ensuring all work is delivered using best practice and the high degree of quality output
To be successful you have:
- Excellent Software Test Analysis skills
- Work independently with responsibility for specific test scope areas
- Ability to understand Business and Technical Requirements and use these to create and maintain test conditions and scripts
- Ability to investigate problems, raise defects and follow defect fixes to a conclusion
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communicator both oral and written
- Experience working in software development and video centric web and product environments
- Accreditation to ISEB Foundation level