InPlayer and Deltatre OTT are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
You’ll be up for the challenge to pioneer the creation of our new generation of both mobile and TVOS apps for the video on demand industry. Using modern tools and practices, you’ll be developing the core product used by millions of people all around the world
- You must be a passionate and experienced Android developer who loves building user facing Android apps from scratch.
- You are proud of your code and can communicate with our ambitious multi-disciplinary product development team and other stakeholders with ease
- By nature, you keep abreast of latest design and development methodologies and have an in-depth knowledge of the Android ecosystem + current best practices
To be successful you:
- Have significant experience in building and supporting polished Android applications
- You can navigate complex challenges and you are capable of solving interaction problems or validating technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- You will have experience using and writing Gradle build scripts
- You will have experience writing testable code (TDD, BDD or similar)
- You are familiar with build automation and Continuous Integration
- Are constantly looking to learn new things and love problem solving
- Have solid communication skills, with an ability to write and manage good documentation
- Uphold accessibility best practices