Our client is CYTROX, company with headquarters in Israel which expertise is in designing software solutions for businesses and governments which assists in design, management and implementation of cyber intelligence systems.
For the need of their rapidly growing team based in Skopje, we are looking for:
- Apply QA practices and test features and functionalities of Cytrox’s cyber security products with strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Execution of all levels of testing
(regression tests, sanity checks, performance testing and feature-specific tests)
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are properly identified, documented, tracked and resolved
- Active interaction and collaboration with Developers and other QA engineers
- Participation in developing and executing of automated tests
- Active involvement as a member of an agile team of developers and operation engineers through participation in daily stand-ups, design sessions and peer reviews
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in manual or automated testing
- Knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of the Software Development Process
- Ability to analyze debug logs, backtrace and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques
- Experience with phone testing (Android, iOS, adb, logcat, Xcode etc.)
- A reliable team player with passion for delivering high quality and performance in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal English
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE
- A university degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience with setup and usage of QA automation tools, preferably in one or more of the following: Selenium, Appium, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman will be considered as a high advantage
- Knowledge of Python, shell or other programming languages
- Familiar with Mac OS
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Linux
If you want to join an inspiring working atmosphere with positive team and you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV on [email protected]
The company offers continuous support for professional development through trainings and courses, attractive salary packages with private health insurance included, gym/fitness/yoga/spa membership, daily lunches, drinks and snacks while working at the office, flexible working hours and additional benefits.
Application deadline is: 10/05/2021.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: [email protected]