1st/2nd Level IT Support Specialist
Our customer supports all aspects of IT support and development. Day to day duties include logging and triaging calls, working on incidents to resolution, identifying problems and looking to find the root cause to prevent future Incidents. In addition, the role will help manage the various end user devices and work on evolving the Helpdesk service.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Helpdesk / Service desk systems.
- ITIL Foundation
- Office 365 administration
- Min 2 years’ experience of Windows 7 / Windows 10 client OS
- Min 2-year experience of multi-platform video conferencing facilities
- Min 1 years administrating user and computer objects via Microsoft AD
- Min 1 years’ experience of managing file & folder servers/access
- Cisco, Skype
- Desirable experience in automation tools and scripting techniques such as UIPath, Powershell etc.
- Proactive and service-oriented attitude, as well as advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally have basic insurance and re-insurance knowledge
Skills and Demonstrated Experience
- Able to demonstrate the ability to collect the relevant information from customer for IT requests and problems
- Able to demonstrate Incident and Problem Management and root cause analysis.
- Able to document core processes and controls and ensure they are maintained in an auditable manner
- Demonstrable experience in supporting end client issues from remote locations
- Managing Incidents and basic Service Requests through to resolution
- Work with the team to manage the various end user devices across the estate and ensure they are regularly patched
- Ensure that access to software and hardware is assigned with relevant authorisations from the relevant owner
- Ensuring that the printing facilities across the estate are well maintained and auditable
- Ownership of the joiners/leavers process
- Providing training of various end compute tasks across the business (such as how to use VC / Outlook etc.)
- Takes responsibility for own and colleagues’ Health & Safety at all times
- To ensure the Customer’s Customers are treated fairly at all times, in accordance with the Conduct Risk Policy and other relevant policies and procedures.
Application procedure: If you are interested in applying please forward recent Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] indicating the position for which you are applying (e.g 1st/ 2nd Level IT Support Specialist).