We are looking for experienced QA tester who will be responsible for managing resources to plan, coordinate, and execute system, and user acceptance testing.
If you are also passionate about QA, we’d like to meet you.
3+ years experience:
- Provide guidelines, reviews and support to developers and business analysts creating unit tests and integrating them into the build cycles.
- Manage teams performing testing activities, including UI automation, integration testing, performance and scalability testing.
- Develop test cases per the Business Rules in order to direct others on testing requirements.
- Review and provide guidance on the test scope and output of testers performing testing.
- Facilitate, record and capture information from demos and user experience sessions.
- Create status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the above activities.
- Host integration discussions, with representatives of all test teams, to identify and help resolve road blocks.
- Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase and final acceptance.
- Prepare test protocols and reports which meet regulatory requirements during the final test cycle.
- Help keep test processes streamlined for efficiency.
- Be the primary advocate for the adoption of methodologies which are appropriate for the project.
- Develops and maintains user and technical documentation and project process documentation for Application Teams
- Understand the user’s view of applications and /or technology and are able to put procedures in a logical sequence
- Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 3+ years of experience planning, designing, developing, and executing test plans based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- 3+ years of experience coordinating, tracking, and analyzing testing activities
- 3+ years of experience using functional and performance test tools.
- 3+ years hands-on experience recording and scripting automated functional tests.
- 3+ years of experience creating user test scripts and managing User Acceptance Testing.
- 3+ years direct hands-on experience as a Test/QA Lead working on large and highly technical projects. Experience must detail team leadership responsibilities.
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Drinks & Snacks
- Courses & Training
All interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “QA tester – MK team”.