If you are passionate about leading projects, finding bugs, and coordinate the dev team with the management, we’d like to meet you! We are looking for Project Manager who will be responsible for managing resources to plan, coordinate, and execute system, and QA testing.
3+ years experience:
- Manage teams performing testing activities, including UI automation, integration testing, performance and scalability testing.
- Develop test cases per the Business Rules in order to direct others on testing requirements.
- Review and provide guidance on the test scope and output of testers performing testing.
- Facilitate, record and capture information from demos and user experience sessions.
- Create status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the above activities.
- Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase and final acceptance.
- Prepare test protocols and reports which meet regulatory requirements during the final test cycle.
- Help keep test processes streamlined for efficiency.
- Be the primary advocate for the adoption of methodologies which are appropriate for the project.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Ability to prioritize, influence and work with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge in IT process development and implementation and experience in project management tools and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical discipline preferred.
- PMP and/or SM certification will be PLUS.
- Develops and maintains user and technical documentation and project process documentation for Application Teams.
- Understand the user’s view of applications and /or technology and are able to put procedures in a logical sequence.
- QA testing.
- Scrum Master.
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed.
- Creates project plans.
- Maintains project objectives.
- Monitors development and quality.
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks.
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for dev team.
- Reporting on projects and portfolios.
- Competitive salary.
- Fun working environment.
- Courses and training.
All interested candidates should send their CV at [email protected] with subject “QA/PM Skopje”.