Allocate Software is a global software company that designs innovative products to optimise complex organisations. Today we focus on delivering software tools to help healthcare institutions, Government and Commercial organisations manage their staff efficiently. We have customers in 11 countries, with over 800,000 people deployed using our software in over 800 organisations. Our Skopje office has c220 colleagues who are working a combination of from the office and home at present.
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled recruiter to join an established talent acquisition team. You will already be a proactive recruiter, used to working with conflicting deadlines and experienced in maintaining a robust candidate pipeline.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition (London based) you will be working as a team of two in Skopje responsible for the attraction, engagement and assessment of qualified candidates.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, ideas people who will work to take the business forward so you will be expected to keep up to date with recruitment innovations and market trends.
- Focused on delivering a positive candidate experience
- Building relationships with stakeholders and delivering their expectations
- Working closely with the wider Talent Acquisition and HR team
- Ensuring that job adverts are correctly placed on job boards
- Proactively sourcing using LinkedIn, our database and your network
- Keeping candidates informed of their status within the process
- Providing regular progress updates to hiring managers
- Managing the the end-to-end recruitment process, from proactive sourcing to onboarding
- Ensuring candidates have constructive and timely feedback
Skills & Experience:
- Recruitment experience is essential
- Experience recruiting developers and technically skilled candidates will be highly beneficial
- A thorough understanding of sourcing skills. Boolean will be second nature to you.
- Used to building and maintaining a consistent pipeline against your vacancies
- Commercially minded
- Adept in multi-tasking and prioritising workloads
- Collaborative by nature
- Achieving Results – Be aware of key business objectives, and ensure these are applied appropriately to all business activities
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers.
- Influencing Skills – Ability to influence both within the customer success team and the wider Allocate team.
- Communication – Effective communication skills suitable for the management of and liaison with colleagues within the team and senior management, both on a one to one and one to many basis. Demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers including producing reports, preparing, organising and delivering presentations using appropriate tools and techniques
- Planning and Organising – Effective at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
- Understanding Allocate – Aware of Allocate strategies, policies and procedures. Aware of how the organisation operates
- Teamwork – Effective in contributing effectively towards the objectives of a team, and be able to share knowledge, ideas and information. Aware of the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way. Capable of independently assessing a wide variety of tasks and be proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are to the benefit of the business. Able to balance long and short-term objectives and understand business value. Be responsible for own decisions
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change