Looking for a data-driven role?
As our Operations team grows each month(75 atm and counting!), we are on the lookout for the next Marketing Operations Executive to join the team. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, to move things forward while being curious to uncover new ways to bring value to the team.
Headquartered in Brighton, Sopro provide sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from innovative start-ups to sector leaders and global brands.
We have spent five years redefining B2B demand generation techniques and proving that there are more predictable, higher quality ways to harness technology to create demand. Voted Tech Company of the Year by Campaign Magazine, we have been busy collecting awards for our people, service, technology and business results. With >100% revenue and headcount, we are proud to be one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies.
Sopro are part of the G33K Holdings group.
Key Objectives of the Role
The Marketing Operations Executive ensures a well-managed, efficient and productive campaign delivery process. This may include some or all of the following activities:
- Understanding the clients’ requirements and translating them into a workable solution.
- Planning and scheduling of day-to-day campaign activity.
- Campaign delivery using internal business systems.
- Strict adherence to operational processes and workflows to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to the required specification.
- Demonstrate efficient multi-tasking and time management skills across up to ten simultaneous client campaigns.
- Identify bad data, errors and potential points of failure during the delivery process and resolve in advance of issues arising.
- Ensure specific campaign material is configured to flawless written English.
- Take an active role in the development of the businesses core product features and services by continuously giving suggestions to improve performance or reduce cost.
- Generate and distribute a range of daily and weekly client activity reports.
- Review real time performance by segment and adjust targeting, tech config and/or messaging copy to improve the success rates of the campaigns
- Speak with the clients on frequent basis to develop trust in the delivery processes.
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Experience required for the Role:
- Good understanding of B2B sales processes and methods of lead generation.
- Strong knowledge of data management and hands-on experience in working with large and complex data files.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software.
- Working knowledge of web-based CRM platforms including Salesforce, Hubspot, Podio and/or Pipedrive would be an advantage
- Previous experience in working within an international environment.
Personal Attributes Required for the Role:
- Perfect written and verbal English language skills.
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to identify workable solutions for problems.
- Relationship Management – Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Time management/Multi-Tasking – Manage simultaneous campaigns to an exceptional standard.
- Great presentation skills.
- Commercially focused and highly numerate.
- Naturally able to influence senior stakeholders.
What will you get?
At Sopro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- Well-designed career path for continues development
- Excellent central Skopje office location
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We employ some of the best talent we have ever come across, from our management team to our developers… to our exceptional marketing and operations teams. Nobody grows without working with the best and you will be working with the best from day one.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers a fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Please submit your CV to [email protected]