We are ATIS (www.atis.al), a Software Factory with offices in Tirana, Pristina, and Skopje, with a staff of more than 100 people and with several years of experience. Our company specializes in custom software development for clients from all across Europe.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Front-End Developer to join our team of passionate and driven individuals in our office in Skopje. Our ideal candidate is flexible with proven experience in developing modern, accessible and responsive websites for all types of clients. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through developing, testing, and launching.
• Develop and build new applications with a strong focus on maintainability, cross-browser compatibility, and performance using Angular.
• Convert PSD compositions into mark-up.
• Work effectively within an agile, deadline-driven production process to complete projects with rapid, iterative cycles.
• Work closely with designers, business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to ensure design standards are met throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of front-end web coding and design standards, writing clear, clean, and valid code for modularity and reusability.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
• Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
• Stay current on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the UX/UI community.
• At least 1-year of experience with Angular or Ionic.
• Experience working in Bootstrap and responsive front-end frameworks.
• Experience working with asynchronous and event-based programs, utilizing libraries like rxjs.
• Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
• Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers and device types (tablets, smartphones, and so on) while maintaining a consistent experience.
• Good time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines consistently.
• Understanding of current trends and advancements on the web, with solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design (RWD) and RWD workflows.
• Expertise in modern standards and best practices.
• The flexibility to work both independently and with a team to manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a team environment.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
• English is a must.
· Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
· Up to 20% dedicated time on Learning and Development of new technologies/trends.
· Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
· Private health insurance
· Flexible working hours
· After work organized activities (retreats, happy hours, etc.)
· Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Skopje.
Please send an email with CV at [email protected]